My personal website and portfolio.
Project maintained by spikespaz
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
I’m a Junior computer science student in a specialty school in Arizona. I am nearly entirely self-taught, I spend most of my personal time programming, and occasionally playing games with friends. I value user experience, performance, maintainability and quality of code. I always try my best to write software the best way I know how to. I try by best to make clean, concise source code that will subsequently be maintainable in the future.
My favorite languages are D and Python.
My first real programming language was Java, with which I created my first Minecraft mod. I’ve since forgotten most of what I knew about it.
No project is ever truly complete. If there are bugs, or important features that need to be fixed or added, I will do so. Many projects marked as “complete” are simply in a functioning state, which I would personally consider to be ready for public release.
- Clone by Path
- A simple command that, when invoked, attempts to parse a repository path from your current working directory path.
- VS Code SmoothType
- An extension to add a smooth typing animation to Visual Studio Code, similar to Microsoft Office and the Windows 10 Mail app.
- See it on the Marketplace.
- Native Dark
- Theme for Firefox Quantum that was originally intended to match your Windows accent color and style the browser appropriately. It has since grown into a much larger cross-platform WebExtension.
- Second-place winner of the Firefox Quantum Extensions Challenge.
- Search Deflector
- An alternative to EdgeDeflector and SearchWithMyBrowser that redirects searches to any search engine of your choice.
- New Style Widgets
- Fast and lightweight GUI library built on top of modules drom Adam’s arsd.
- Tiling psuedo-window manager on Windows.
- A simple and to-the-point program to imitate the functionality of tiling window managers on Linux, such as bspwm and i3wm.
- Full control over hotkeys to manage the positioning of windows.
- Make this site pretty and stuff, ready for presentation
- Revive Deezloader Reborn (rewrite)
- Use Sciter for web frontend
- Yet another IRC client, but this one is made to look great.
- Very similar design to Discord’s interface.
- Renders markdown from messages.
- Image, video, GIF, and link embeds.
- Built on New Style Widgets.
- D for Discord
- An object orientred wrapper for the Discord API.
- Made for D language.
- Firefox PageInverter
- Forked Firefox extension to invert page colors except images
- Persistent across domains, configurable patterns to match URLs
- Not made to be perfect like UserStyles, but good enough to be useful.
- Create a virtual audio input device in Windows
- Re-route audio in from microphone to this virtual device
- Noise gate, noise suppression, other effect options
- Train a neural nework on the user’s background noise to eliminate background static
- KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid)
- Better Notepad
- Recreate Windows Notepad but better
- Smooth typing animation like MS Word
- Markdown highlighting and preview
- Maybe other markup languages
- Terminal File Explorer
- Cross platform
- Drag & Drop shell integration
- Open Forum Server
- Write in Go or vibe.d
- Add context menu item
- Should impliment markdown
- May support ReStructuredText and BB script
- Euphoric Engine
- Badass game engine in D language
- Support DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4, and Vulkan
- Support other cool new stuff
- Compatibility is not a priority
- Advanced 3D Sound Engine
- Simulates latency between ears for surround sound.
- Computes based on environment variables (direction, volume, location, etc.).
- Stereo sound is calculated through the relative position of an item in 3D space.
- Aimed to be scientifically accurate, representing the real way sound travels.
- Most likely to be implimented into Euphitic engine.
- Windows System AdBlocker
- Finish Adwin
- Make it fast (Adwin is slow because hosts files in Windows don’t match patterns)
- Possibly use Acrylic or use existing server implimentation in language.
- Operating system-wide, applies ad filters to all applications that make relevant requests.
- Neural network powered text scaling
- Netural network that is trained to scale up low-res text
- Office Music Server
- Plays music in an office environment.
- Web interface that users can log into.
- Vote for tracks, or dislike them.
- Suggest tracks to be played.
- Option to anonymously request tracks.
- Elite Commander
- Voice Attack clone specifically tailored to Elite Dangerous.
- Does everything based on user keymaps.
- Uses FFmpeg to batch transcode files.
- GUI for FFmpeg with all exposed settings.
- Support for custom commands.
- Clipboard Share
- Similar to Samsung Flow.
- Send clipboard and other useful data between devices.
- Android, Windows, Linux.
- Native Shell integration, seamless with OS.
- Script Injector
- Click a link to load external script in sites that don’t support it.
- Use for interactiev REPL embedded in any 3rd party page.
- Insert content into GitHub README files, etc.
- Git Based Package Manager
- Simplified package manager.
- Auto-updates programs from GitHub releases.
- Support for multiple release channels (branches).
- Support from tags and GitHub/GitTea releases.
- Central interface acts as a repository for all Git projects by hosting site.
- Finds appropriate binaries by playform.
- Redesign Linked2 Website
- Better than Sonarr and Radarr.
- Only supports torrent clients.
- Better quality management and searching.
- Jackett, Cardigann support.
- 1st party indexer support.
||Rewrite the entire extension and make a polished v2.0