My personal website and portfolio.
Project maintained by spikespaz
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
I’m a Junior computer science student in a specialty school in Arizona. I spend most of my personal time programming, and occasionally playing games with friends. I love new technology and software breakthroughs. I highly value aesthetics, user experience, performance, and especially, maintainablilty and quality of code. I try by best to make clean, concise source code that will subsequently be maintainable in the future.
No project is ever truly complete. If there are bugs, or important features that need to be fixed or added, I will do so. Many projects marked as “complete” are simply in a functioning state, which I would personally consider to be ready for public release.
- Clone by Path
- A simple command that, when invoked, attempts to parse a repository path from your current working directory path.
- VS Code SmoothType
- An extension to add a smooth typing animation to Visual Studio Code, similar to Microsoft Office and the Windows 10 Mail app.
- See it on the Marketplace.
- Native Dark
- Theme for Firefox Quantum that was originally intended to match your Windows accent color and style the browser appropriately. It has since grown into a much larger cross-platform WebExtension.
- Second-place winner of the Firefox Quantum Extensions Challenge.
- Search Deflector
- An alternative to EdgeDeflector and SearchWithMyBrowser that redirects searches to any search engine of your choice.
- New Style Widgets
- Fast and lightweight GUI library built on top of modules drom Adam’s arsd.
- Tiling psuedo-window manager on Windows.
- A simple and to-the-point program to imitate the functionality of tiling window managers on Linux, such as bspwm and i3wm.
- Full control over hotkeys to manage the positioning of windows.
- Make this site pretty and stuff, ready for presentation
- Revive Deezloader Reborn (rewrite)
- Use Sciter for web frontend
- Yet another IRC client, but this one is made to look great.
- Very similar design to Discord’s interface.
- Renders markdown from messages.
- Image, video, GIF, and link embeds.
- Built on New Style Widgets.
- D for Discord
- An object orientred wrapper for the Discord API.
- Made for D language.
- Firefox PageInverter
- Forked Firefox extension to invert page colors except images
- Persistent across domains, configurable patterns to match URLs
- Not made to be perfect like UserStyles, but good enough to be useful.
- Create a virtual audio input device in Windows
- Re-route audio in from microphone to this virtual device
- Noise gate, noise suppression, other effect options
- Train a neural nework on the user’s background noise to eliminate background static
- KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid)
- Better Notepad
- Recreate Windows Notepad but better
- Smooth typing animation like MS Word
- Markdown highlighting and preview
- Maybe other markup languages
- Terminal File Explorer
- Cross platform
- Drag & Drop shell integration
- Open Forum Server
- Write in Go or vibe.d
- Add context menu item
- Should impliment markdown
- May support ReStructuredText and BB script
- Euphoric Engine
- Badass game engine in D language
- Support DirectX 11/12, OpenGL 4, and Vulkan
- Support other cool new stuff
- Compatibility is not a priority
- Advanced 3D Sound Engine
- Simulates latency between ears for surround sound.
- Computes based on environment variables (direction, volume, location, etc.).
- Stereo sound is calculated through the relative position of an item in 3D space.
- Aimed to be scientifically accurate, representing the real way sound travels.
- Most likely to be implimented into Euphitic engine.
- Windows System AdBlocker
- Finish Adwin
- Make it fast (Adwin is slow because hosts files in Windows don’t match patterns)
- Possibly use Acrylic or use existing server implimentation in language.
- Operating system-wide, applies ad filters to all applications that make relevant requests.
- Neural network powered text scaling
- Netural network that is trained to scale up low-res text
- Office Music Server
- Plays music in an office environment.
- Web interface that users can log into.
- Vote for tracks, or dislike them.
- Suggest tracks to be played.
- Option to anonymously request tracks.
- Elite Commander
- Voice Attack clone specifically tailored to Elite Dangerous.
- Does everything based on user keymaps.
- Uses FFmpeg to batch transcode files.
- GUI for FFmpeg with all exposed settings.
- Support for custom commands.
- Clipboard Share
- Similar to Samsung Flow.
- Send clipboard and other useful data between devices.
- Android, Windows, Linux.
- Native Shell integration, seamless with OS.
- Script Injector
- Click a link to load external script in sites that don’t support it.
- Use for interactiev REPL embedded in any 3rd party page.
- Insert content into GitHub README files, etc.
- Git Based Package Manager
- Simplified package manager.
- Auto-updates programs from GitHub releases.
- Support for multiple release channels (branches).
- Support from tags and GitHub/GitTea releases.
- Central interface acts as a repository for all Git projects by hosting site.
- Finds appropriate binaries by playform.
- Redesign Linked2 Website
- Better than Sonarr and Radarr.
- Only supports torrent clients.
- Better quality management and searching.
- Jackett, Cardigann support.
- 1st party indexer support.
||Rewrite the entire extension and make a polished v2.0